Dunelm is one of the shops that I’ve purchased lots of homeware items from over the years. They were so useful when I moved away to university and needed lots of basic pieces at a good price. Several things I bought for university have stood the test of time and we still use today, so they were obviously good value!
There’s currently a Dunelm clearance taking place with some absolute bargains, so I thought I would share my favourite picks with you. There’s a great combination of pretty accessories and really useful things too.
1. Can’t Touch This Coir Mat (£2.50) – sold out online
I still haven’t got over my love of anything featuring a cactus. This would bring a smile to my face every time I come home! £2.50 for a doormat is an absolute bargain! There are more designs to choose from for the same price too.
2. Large Bambugh Lantern (£10) – sold out online
Lanterns make lovely decorative accessories, and I love the intricate design of the silver roof on this one.
3. 99 Problems Teal Beach Towel (£3) – sold out online
I resisted the temptation to choose the pineapple towel, and went for this humorous one instead. £3 for a beach towel is pretty damn good in my opinion!
4. Set of 10 LED Cylinder Lights (£5) – sold out online
Fairy lights can make a room so cosy and homely and I love the design of these. There are several other designs in the clearance too.
5. 3 Pot Loire Planter (£7.50) – sold out online
This would look lovely attached to a wall in the garden. I think the grey would look fabulous against the magnolia of our garage.
6. Pineapple Silicone Ice Cube Tray (£1) – sold out online
I still appear to have an obsession with pineapples #sorrynotsorry. I just can’t get enough of them! This would make fun shaped ice cubes next summer.
7. Flamingo Serving Tray (£2.50) – sold out online
Trays are so useful and I love the cute flamingo design on this one.
8. Hamptons Anchor (£3) – sold out online
Coastal decor can be so relaxing, I find, and this anchor decoration would fit right in with a seaside theme.
9. Best Mum in the World Mug and Coaster Set (£2.12) – sold out online
This little set would make a lovely gift for Mum, whatever the occasion.
What do you think of my picks? Let me know your favourites!